Well, aside from plugging in the number of books I wanted to read in 2012 into a super simple Goodreads widget, I massively failed on signing up with them. I had the challenges I wanted to join saved, I had the challenges I wanted to look into bookmarked in my browser...but yeah. I launched on January 1, without challenge buttons on my blog.
Today, this changes!
Chick Loves Lit is hosting the Completely Contemp Challenge where you pick a number and then read that many books published in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
I chose 5. It seems more accurate to what I'd read, but still a bit daunting to realize that's 15 books of a hopeful 100 in my year. But that's the fun of challenges, right? Right!
These are my choices so far, pending library availability and all. I've left a few blank and would love some suggestions of books to read! (All books listed have never been read before.)
1. Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
2. Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver
3. Not That Kind of Girl - Siobhan Vivian
4. Split - Swati Avasthi
1. Back When You Were Easier To Love - Emily Wing Smith
2. Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally
3. Saving June - Hannah Harrington
4. Other Words For Love - Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
1. The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
2. Graffiti Moon - Cath Crowley
3. Take A Bow - Elizabeth Eulberg
Any ideas which book I should read first? Any suggestions?